Thursday, July 21, 2011

Video : Kate Upton's Dougie

She's funny and hot in the same time, doing the Dougie...


Some of the weirdest comment on youtube on this video :

I would leave my wife and kids on christmas morning to dougie with her. -> well, I'd do it too... If I were a man; which I'm not :)

i'd make tea with her tampons . . . -> seriously, dude, wtf?!

wait what was i doing before this? -> I guess this is called Katie's effect...

we are perfect for each other I'm 19 she's 19 i like boobs she got boobs... -> :))

If i were there i would be wearing my t-shirt that says tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes

I would kill my entire family just touch her ass for a nano-second ...  -> yeah, you've got the proof that serial killers are also watching youtube, along with the perverts...

No comments: